If you're a credit card holder, any transactions relevant to your credit card that are imported to Compleat as part of a statement will appear as a single claim in your Saved tray in the Expenses module.
All you need to do it open the claim, code it, and submit it for approval.
- In the Expenses module, click the claim in your Saved tray.
- A list of your credit card transactions appears.
You can see the value of each transaction, as well as the transaction date and description. The description is requesting that you recode each expense item.
Click the expense.
Go to the Expense items tab, and click an item.
Choose the correct code from the You are claiming for drop-down.
- Go to the Allocation Information tab, and select the correct analysis codes for the item.
- Go to the Attachments tab, and attach any documents or receipts that are required.
- Click OK.
- When you've done this for each line, click Save.
- When you're ready to submit the claim for approval, click Prepare for approval.
- Review the claim, and then click Submit.
- Nice one!
You've successfully processed a credit card expense claim and submitted it for approval.
It's now sitting in the Awaiting approval tray of the first person, or people, in your selected approval chain.