Admin Home > Global Config > Utilities
There is a simple tool available in Compleat which allows you to reassign the transactions of a user to another user/staff member. This can be useful if someone leaving your company has open purchase orders which can be reassigned to an active user for receipting. As well as this, if someone changes roles in your company, their responsibilities of a cost centre or area transactions can be passed on.
This feature works on a module basis so the following transaction types can be individually reassigned to different users:
- Invoice / Credit notes
- Invoice match
- Expense claims
- Work orders
And grouped by the transactions status:
Follow this guide to reassign a user's records:
- From the Admin module, hover over Global Config.
- From the drop-down, click Utilities.
From the Utilities screen, find and click utility number 8165.
The Re-assign records page displays.
- From the row of the module transaction you want to reassign, select the FROM User drop-down and click the user.
- Now from the TO User drop-down, click the user you want to send these transactions to. Leave blank the modules you don't want to reassign.
Choose the status of the transactions you want to reassign.
Hold Ctrl on your keyboard and click to make multiple status selections.
- When happy with the reassigning of transactions, click Submit in the bottom right.
Well done! You have reassigned a user's transactions to another Compleat user.