Our Advanced Spend Analytics (ASA) has now been integrated with Compleat to allow ease of access between the Compleat system & your spend data.
This functionality requires the latest version of Compleat & may require an upgrade. If you are unsure of your software version or have any questions on ASA or Compleat, please contact client services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integrate Compleat with ASA
Follow the steps below to activate ASA in your Dashboards.
- From the Homepage, click the icon in the top-right & click Admin Home.
- Hover over Global Config.
- Click System Settings from the drop-down.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the screen & find Advanced Spend Analytics (ASA).
- Tick the box to Enable Advanced Spend Analytics.
As a customer of ASA, your API URL & Key will have been emailed to you on registration.
Copy your url & key details into the fields.
- Click Save Record in the bottom-right.
Well done, you have integrated Compleat with your ASA service. Now follow the steps below to select the individual users who want to access the ASA Dashboard.
Add your users
To add the appropriate users in your system to access ASA, follow the steps below:
- From Admin Home, hover over Security & click User Accounts.
- Search for a user who you want to grant access to. You can use the drop-down and search box to help find a user.
- Once a user has been selected, click Module Access.
- Locate the Reporting section and tick the boxes to allow Access to Advanced Spend Analytics.
- Optional: click ASA Roles if you want to add further ASA roles to the user.
Use the arrows to move across Dashboard Admin or Procure Basic roles.
Well done, you've setup ASA and added users for access.
Advanced Spend Analytics is now available to the user through the Dashboards drop-down.